Infrastructure Managed Services
Get the most out of Amazon Web Services
Our goal is to ensure your success on AWS. We help you navigate the complete Amazon Web Services suite of powerful cloud infrastructure services and guide your cloud strategy for getting the most out of AWS.
As one of only a few AWS Select Consulting Partners in India, we have the capabilities necessary to build, deploy, and manage complex cloud architectures on AWS. Our long track record of successful DevOps projects, cloud application development, and infrastructure migrations spans multiple client engagements.
AeonX’s team of engineers, architects, and developers have achieved Amazon’s highest level of certification — the Certified Solutions Architect Professional and Certified DevOps Engineer Professional — which means that when you engage AeonX, you’ll be working with the team with the highest level of demonstrated expertise and skill using the Amazon Cloud.
AWS Cloud professional services from AeonX include:
Infrastructure and application migration to AWS from anywhere, including your internal data center or another public cloud provider like netmagic, ctrl-s, Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Deployment of new infrastructure and applications on AWS.
Application development to build and deploy resilient cloud applications at scale.
Automation of your entire cloud infrastructure using the latest tools from AWS, Ansible, Chef, Docker, and more.
Cloud-managed services to supplement and extend your existing IT and operations teams.
Big data services that enable your cloud applications to stream, store, and process vast amounts of data.
Cloud security, governance, and compliance best practices implementation.
Migration to AWS
AWS is an evolving cloud computing with Iaas, Paas, Saas system comprehensively. It helps businesses to migrate to experience benefits faster. It follows the pay-as-you-go (PAYG) computing model i.e. it charges you as per your usage. It is a self-sufficient tool that has database storage, computing power, and content delivery services. AWS tools and solutions can be used globally and in every industry as per the business needs and requirements
AWS has a vast list of its services like computing, database storage, data management, networking, monitoring, security, governance, artificial intelligence, development, etc.
From improving how you run SAP workloads, to undergoing a broader digital transformation, when you leverage AeonX to migrate your SAP workloads to AWS, you’re taking advantage of a purpose-built infrastructure for SAP workloads. Migrating SAP workloads to AWS with AeonX helps ensure you get the performance your end users expect, with the security your critical SAP data requires. Post-migration AeonX and AWS offer a breadth of services to help you modernize and transform your SAP applications and take advantage of new technologies, such as AI/ML, to maintain competitive advantage.
AWS supports SAP strategies and is known to have the longest track record for running SAP on the cloud. AWS offers a wide arrangement of SAP services with guaranteed contributions. They provide front line benefits that help a large number of clients improve and get new incentives from their SAP ventures.
Using SAP S/4HANA on AWS one can dependably migrate to SAP for their business growth and transformation. AWS gives demonstrated accomplices and tools to help any SAP technique. AWS offers an expansive arrangement of SAP-ensured contributions and forefront benefits that help a huge number of clients enhance innovatively.
SAP on AWS helps you get the best of both the solutions which helps the business function efficiently. AWS offers SAP customers and partners SAP-certified cloud infrastructure to run SAP HANA. AWS makes sure that SAP is configured in a way that it operates optimally bringing out the best of its performance.
Benefits of SAP on AWS
Companies gain economies of scale by migrating SAP on AWS and benefit from their features concurrently.
SAP configuration is available with various options in AWS. Users can scale memory capacity up or down as per their usage and requirement.
AWS provides features and tools to operate SAP which makes them highly compatible.
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (AVPC) has made networking secure and reliable.
Relevant and important business data can be stored and backed up for later use on AWS without paying any extra cost.
AWS works on elastic compute cloud (EC2) which is made to meet specialized workload demands. It increases speed, efficiency and performance of the business.
How SAP uses AWS
- Hosting: Complete SAP environment can be hosted on the AWS cloud.
- Enormous cloud services: AWS helps your business accelerate with its enormous and profound set of cloud services.
- SAP information and data records: Archive SAP business reports and information legitimately to Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3). It takes out the requirement for costly, difficult to-oversee storage infrastructure on-premises hence, eliminates unnecessary expenses and storage issues.
- Pay-as-you-go (PAYG) model: training, testing, demo, POC (proof of concept), and project systems everything can be set-up in a short duration with no up-front cost. Pay as per the usage of the resources.
- Trial solutions: Trial SAP solutions are available on AWS to help you get a better understanding and effective decision making. It can be tried on AWS with minimal or no cost.
- Disaster recuperation: Use the AWS Cloud as a disaster recovery (DR) site for on-premises SAP frameworks without the cost of a second physical site and reserved foundation.
- Hybrid SAP hosting: Move your current SAP advancements and tests to the AWS Cloud while continuing your production on-premises. Effectively empower secure integration between on-premises assets and AWS by utilizing Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC).
Ways to get started
- Migration Acceleration Program (MAP) for SAP
- AWS Launch Wizard for SAP
- AWS Quick Start reference deployments
- Prebuilt SAP system images
- Build your own SAP system on AWS
- SAP licensing on AWS